- Cleopatra Song by Horrible Histories
How cool can it be seeing Pharaoh Cleo singing to the jam of Lady Gaga?
Lyrics: Cleopatra Song
2. Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration by Soomo Publising
I bet this song could be used as a propaganda if it existed during the American Independence! Such excellent Lyrics!
3. Alexander the Great Song by Horrible Histories
This song is so hilarious and features Alexander singing like a rock star!
Too bad I can’t find a music video of it because Horrible Histories removed it from Youtube.
Lyrics: Alexander the Great Song
4. Ancient Greece Song by Mr. Nicky
Wow what an accurate song based on All About the Bass by Meghan Trainor!
Lyrics Available on the Video’s description
5. The Big Bang Theory Opening Theme
I can’t think of any song that summarizes history like this!!!
6. Henry VIII: Divorced, Beheaded, Died by Horrible Histories
What a funny and catchy song about Henry VIII and the fate of his six wives…
7. King and Queens (Ruthless Rulers) Song by Horrible Histories
This is such an easy way to memorize British Kings and Queens!!!
8. Viva Roma V by HistoryTeachers
Lyrics Available on Video
I bet Roman History wouldn’t be boring with this Mambo no. 5 beat!
9. William Shakespeare Song by Horrible Histories
This song summarizes the Bard’s famous quotes with an interesting melody! It’s very hilarious too!!
Lyrics: William Shakespeare Song
10. Charles Darwin song by Horrible Histories
Lyrics: Charles Darwin Song
This song about Darwin can help you about that Biology pop quiz!